KISS Tour Dates 2019

Homepage Forums Bulletin Board KISS Tour Dates 2019

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Johnnyalell 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

KimerP

Interested in HARD ROCK? How about KISS? The band is on a tour this 2019 year all across the US&Canada. Visit KISS Tour Dates Newark to know more about KISS concert in 2019.

#6879 Reply

nkotbP

New Kids on the Block is my favourite pop-band of 90s. They had so many hits! The ones I remember are ‘Tonight’, ‘Baby, I Believe In You’ and their hit ‘Step By Step’. These are real masterpieces, not garbage like today! And it is awesome they have a tour in 2019! And I’m going to visit New Kids on the Block concert this year. The tour dates is here: New Kids on the Block tour Boston. Check it out and maybe we can even visit one of the performances together!

#7829 Reply

Johnnyalell

I like folk songs! I really do! And my favourite soul band is Johnnyswim! The members Amanda Sudano and Abner Ramirez are about to give more than 40 concerts to their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Johnnyswim band in 2019 and 2020 visit site Johnnyswim tour dates. You aren’t going to miss any show by Johnnyswim in 2019 if you visit the link!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: KISS Tour Dates 2019
Your information: